Monday 16 May 2016

Magento : How to remove Custom Options +Price($10.00)



Using the comment from user "R.S" above I was able to fix this issue for my website. Here is a screenshot from my website showing the fix works






Find the file
/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Block/Product/View/Options/Type/Select.php
Go to lines 70 - 74
Remove this code from line 72
. ' ' . $priceStr . ''
OR comment out the code
$_value->getTitle() /*. ' ' . $priceStr . ''*/,
be sure to leave the "," at the end of the statement. My code now looks like this and works fine.
$select->addOption(
              $_value->getOptionTypeId(),
                $_value->getTitle() /*. ' ' . $priceStr . ''*/,
                array('price' => $this->helper('core')->currencyByStore($_value->getPrice(true), $store, false))
            );
I hope this helps you and other who are looking for the same fix!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I thing you have something left, please do step by step it will resolved

      Delete